The background check process can seem like a tangled web, especially if you are an employer in the process of hiring. Background checks can be complicated. That’s where the KRESS difference comes in.
We value speed, accuracy, and service above all else. Our quality and detail of information is unprecedented in the industry. The life of our background checks is more strenuous than our competitors’. We don’t rely entirely on public databases for our results. We deliver accurate information, every time. Every pre-employment screening assignment is a combination of automated searches and thorough fact checking.
On average 85 percent of our background checks are completed in less than 24 hours and utilize five review departments to ensure records are an exact match with your candidate.
- Driving history
- Immigration and Naturalization Service and Social Security Administration
- Criminal and civil history
- Drug testing
- Driving history
The perks of our background checks truly set us apart from our competitors’ such as using more than 300 courthouse runners to seach by hand. And upon finalizing background check reports KRESS utilizes automated adverse action, a compliant HR tool that ensures EEOC and FCRA compliance. If adverse action is discovered, our simple two-step automation is performed by crafting a pre-adverse action letter and an adverse action letter.
A Closer Look at Our Automated Adverse Action:
- Pre-Adverse Action Letter: Client clicks a button, and the pre-adverse action letter is sent to the applicant with a copy of the report and a copy of their rights.
- Adverse Action Letter: After 14 days pass, the second letter is sent saying they will not be hired because of what was found in the report.
Benefits of KRESS Background Checks:
- We do not rely on public databases alone for information.
- We do deliver accurate information.
- We do not take 5–7 business days to complete a background check.
- We do complete 85 percent of background checks in less than 24 hours.
If you’re ready to make a hire, do it with confidence, because our screening services are the HR tools you can trust. No matter your industry, we offer a pre-employment screening packages tailored just for you—or we will create one to meet your needs. Contact an HR expert at KRESS to get started. We’ll provide you with the security and peace of mind that comes with fast, accurate, reliable pre-employment screening.