The Benefits of KRESS SHIELD
- Criminal activity is one of the clearest indicators of potential insider risk to an organization.
- The volume and rate of workplace injuries due to violence has increased over the last five years.
- 31% of U.S. workers do not feel their workplace is well-protected from a physical threat from another person.
- Employers who communicate proactively and thoughtfully can create workplaces with greater productivity, morale, and tenure to foster better customer-company relationships.
- Ensuring the safety of a workplace builds trust among both employees and customers.
- 92% of American consumers say trust plays into their purchasing decisions and 36% say a scandal would make them lose that trust.
- Learning of potential legal, financial, and reputational risks as quickly as possible is key to mitigating their impact.
- The corporate assets most affected by an organization crisis are company reputation, morale, and sales.
- Continuous monitoring is the best HR tool for learning when employees are interacting with the criminal justice system.
- The unemployment rate for previously incarcerated persons is five times higher than that of the average public.
- Individuals with criminal records can be a source of quality talent, particularly during a tight labor market.
- Companies who implement continuous monitoring can tap a larger pool of talent without sacrificing safety or peace of mind.
Implement the KRESS SHIELD to:
An HR Tool You Can Trust
The KRESS SHIELD, a continuous monitoring HR tool protects companies from the person-based risk that goes unnoticed and unmanaged each day. While pre-hire employee background screens are a crucial risk mitigation strategy, they cannot prevent post-hire insider threats. Contact the HR experts to shield your company with the KRESS SHIELD.
Discover How To Monitor Your Workforce with a Free Guide
Safeguard your company from the $46.8 billion U.S. retail inventory loss where one-third was accounted for by employee theft by limiting your liability of a remote workforce, needless lawsuits, and criminal activity with KRESS SHIELD.
Did You Know?
of employees are arrested twice after four years of employment
of employers rescreen employees after a change in roles
of formerly incarcerated people are unemployed
of employers do not rescreen post-hire