The holiday season is officially in full swing, and while it’s a festive time, it can also be stressful for managers. Does your office have systems in place to prepare for the holiday season? Holiday issues are common, whether it be misbehaving employees or scheduling adjustments to working with a bare bones staff. Here are a few things every HR professional should know this holiday season.
Join Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Weekly Jobless Claims Hold Against Delta Variant, FDA Approval of Vaccine Can Cover for Employer Mandates, and How Companies Can Cope With Mass Resignations
- New Bill Establishes Paid Leave for New Group, What The Pfizer Vaccine’s FDA Approval Means for Employers,and The Future of Work is Hybrid
- Return to Work Plans Changing Due to COVID-19 Variants, Make Executive Searches More Inclusive, and the Employee Retention Credit Could End Next Month
- Drug Test Leads to Employee Payout, Fauci Predicts Increase in Employee Vaccine Mandates, and What to do When Employee Turnover Increases
- Importance of Workplace Neurodiversity, Women Leaving The Workplace Have Taken a Hit, and Three Keys to Success For New DE&I Leaders