- Meet the demand of post-hire solutions.
- Reduce person-based risks.
- Tap into new talent pools.
- Avoid liabilities and save money.
- Maintain EEOC compliance.
- Sustain employee retention.
- Track changes in behavior.
Did you know?
The KRESS SHIELD is most utilized by organizations who are high-risk industries where employees or volunteers work closely with children, seniors, or directly with the broader public. Additionally, by companies with large workforces in tight labor markets where they want to increase their available workforce by reducing pre-hire criminal history rules.
- 1 in 4 U.S. adults has a criminal record.
- 12% of the workforce is likely to be arrested in the next five years.
Indicators that this HR solution would be a great addition to your company:
- Employees work in customers’ homes.
- Employees work with children.
- Business is vulnerable to large financial or reputational risk that can be taken advantage of by a single rogue employee.
- Employees drive or operate machinery on behalf of your company.
- Workforce has a history of criminal activity.
- There is a high turnover among the workforce.
- Business operates in a highly regulated industry.
Key Industries that use the KRESS SHIELD:
- Medical offices
- Construction and repair
- Cleaning services
- Freight and trucking
- Ride hailing and taxis
- Home health
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living
- Scouting groups
- School volunteers
- Accounting organizations
- Delivery persons
Shield your company from lawsuits and safeguard your workforce from the danger posed by employees who could be a threat to company assets and customers. The KRESS SHIELD is an HR solution that’s proactive, not reactive., It’s time to commit to continuous background screenings for employees.
Our HR experts are available to answer your questions and help you shield your business. If you’d like to work with the HR professionals and discover the KRESS difference, contact us today.