Check out the chart above and look specifically at the Texas data—it tells a slightly different story from the rest of the U.S.
Join Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Weekly Jobless Claims Hold Against Delta Variant, FDA Approval of Vaccine Can Cover for Employer Mandates, and How Companies Can Cope With Mass Resignations
- New Bill Establishes Paid Leave for New Group, What The Pfizer Vaccine’s FDA Approval Means for Employers,and The Future of Work is Hybrid
- Return to Work Plans Changing Due to COVID-19 Variants, Make Executive Searches More Inclusive, and the Employee Retention Credit Could End Next Month
- Drug Test Leads to Employee Payout, Fauci Predicts Increase in Employee Vaccine Mandates, and What to do When Employee Turnover Increases
- Importance of Workplace Neurodiversity, Women Leaving The Workplace Have Taken a Hit, and Three Keys to Success For New DE&I Leaders