In a 2018 HR.com found that 60 percent of employers conduct background checks during the hiring process, while 14 percent run them because of a legal mandate, and 10 percent conduct them for specific employment reasons. Background checks help determine whether or not candidates are qualified, have lied on applications, have criminal convictions, poor credit history, and motor vehicle violations. Vetting candidates in a thorough and timely manner is a vital part of a company’s livelihood. KRESS can make that simple.
The KRESS standard makes it as easy as 1, 2, 3. First, complete our “Get Started” form. Then we will verify your business and setup an account so you can begin ordering background checks. Our mission is to give companies a competitive advantage and hire the best possible candidates. Once an account is set up online ordering can begin in minutes. Our turnaround time is quick, thanks to our highly trained staff who can give you the one-on-one service you deserve.
Why you should choose KRESS:
- No contracts
- No sign-up fees
- No monthly minimums
- Volume discounts and custom packages available
- Easy online ordering system
- Accounts set up in one day
- A chosen provider of the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security for the E-Verify program
- Licensed by The Texas Department of Public Safety & Private Security Bureau (A06712)
- Established in 1990
We also go one step further for you because we set the standard when it comes to compliance. Our compliance knowledge encompasses:
- Responsible and Ethical Use of the Information
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Exxon Mobil Compliance
- ADA Compliance
- HIPPA Compliance
- International Regulations
- Drug Screening Compliance
- Private Investigation Licensing Information
KRESS’s reports allow employers to comply with the screening requirements of various government agencies and legislation, including the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), National Compliance Management Service (NCMS), and the Department of Transportation (DOT). Contact us for specific compliance needs in your industry.
Learn more about the KRESS standard and consult with our experts on how rolling background checks might benefit your business.